@Yanis - Nomination 8/2023

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @Terena
Discord ID: terena69
Twitter: NA

Nomination Statement

I am excited to announce that I am seeking a seat on the zerozero Special Council. I am eager to be a part of this journey as a Special Council Representative and continue being a pivotal contributor to the community as a whole.

Motivation

The motivation to join the zerozero DAO as a Special Council Representative lies in the opportunity to contribute to the community’s growth and empowerment, leaving a lasting impact on the entire ecosystem. Supporting the principles of decentralization and Web3, being part of the zerozero DAO instills a strong sense of empowerment, ownership, and belonging to a thriving digital community that will continue to grow.

Rationale

The rationale to join the zerozero DAO as a Special Council Representative is rooted in the opportunity to channel a wealth of expertise and passion into a dynamic and forward-thinking ecosystem. With a strong foundation in developing and implementing strategies for P00LS, the motivation lies in using this experience to foster growth and further enrich the zerozero ecosystem.

Specifications

The specification to join the zerozero DAO as a Special Council Representative centers on a profound understanding of DAO organizations, strategies that have proven both successful and unsuccessful, and knowledge about blockchain technology as whole. By employing these valuable insights, I aim to play a pivotal role in identifying and defining a unified goal for the zerozero DAO, driving its growth and prosperity.

Concluding Statement

In conclusion, my strong ambition, coupled with a genuine passion for community management and marketing, makes me an ideal candidate to join the zerozero DAO as a Special Council Representative. Additionally, my familiarity with diverse blockchain projects and proficiency in blockchain technology enables me to navigate the complexities of the crypto space effectively. As a dedicated community member, I am determined to invest the necessary time and effort to ensure the growth of the zerozero community, making a significant impact on its trajectory towards success.

3 Likes

Make the fighting team stronger and stronger :muscle:

1 Like