@best - Nomination 12/2023

Personal Information

Discourse ID: @best5162
Discord ID: best#5162
Twitter: NA

Nomination Statement

I am seeking to be renominated on the Special Council with the aim of fostering the growth of the 00 community and facilitating active member engagement in our marketing endeavors and overall awareness. I remain committed to not only the zerozero community, but also to the development of the P00LS ecosystem as a whole.

Motivation

Leveraging my experience, I aim to foster a vibrant ecosystem marked by innovation, collaboration, and meaningful engagement. Recognizing the pivotal role of a strong community, I am dedicated to contributing actively to its expansion, ensuring it becomes a dynamic hub for collective achievement in the evolving realm of blockchain technology.

Rationale

Since 2020, I’ve specialized in developing and implementing strategies for corporate management, community operations, and investments. With a background in growing social communities, my focus is on leveraging marketing and community management expertise to foster genuine growth and prosperity within the zerozero community.

Specifications

Working with the 00 DAO and analyzing countless others, I’ve gained insight from successes and failures. Clear goals and strategies are vital to mobilize supporters and sustain organizational momentum. Without a defined direction, a DAO lacks the internal drive for success. Clear guidelines are imperative to manage conflicts that may arise with diverse goals. I aim to contribute to identifying and defining this shared goal for organizational prosperity.

Concluding Statement

Having had the privilege of serving as a 00 Special Council Representative has been an immensely rewarding experience. The role has allowed me to actively contribute to the growth and well-being of the 00 community. Moving forward, my commitment remains resolute; I am dedicated to continuing this journey of leadership, ensuring that I serve as a steadfast voice for the betterment of each community member. It is my unwavering goal to foster an environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and inclusivity, steering the community towards even greater heights of success and cohesiveness.

1 Like

p00ls is big project in web3 and the best creators

1 Like