A ZIP proposal should typically include:
- Proposal Name: Only a few words.
Proposal Category: Among these 5 categories:
Governance - Transfer - DEX Governance - Informational - Treasury Management
- Abstract: Two or three sentences that summarize the proposal.
- Motivation: A statement on why the zerozero Community should implement the proposal.
- Rationale: An explanation of how the proposal aligns with the zerozero Community’s mission and guiding values.
- Key Terms (optional): Definitions of any terms within the proposal that are unique to the proposal, new to the zerozero Community, and/or industry-specific.
- Specifications: A detailed breakdown of the platforms and technologies that will be used as well as the mechanisms inherent to the proposal.
- Steps to Implement: The steps to implement the proposal, including associated costs, manpower, and other resources for each step where applicable.
- Timeline: Relevant timing details, including but not limited to start date, milestones and completion dates.
- Overall Cost: The total cost to implement the proposal.
The author can add additional fields to any template if necessary to fully communicate the intentions, specifics, and implications of the ZIP Draft.
Proposals that did not make it through the respective approval process and are being resubmitted should also include:
- Link to the original proposal
- The reason it was not approved
- Changes that have been made
- Why it should now be approved
The author can add additional fields to any template if necessary to fully communicate the changes made and the intentions, specifics and implications of the resubmitted ZIP Draft.